Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Mar. 13, 2017 137 Douglas Glen Gardens SE, $429,900



So proud of helping buyer moved up to double attached house from town house. I have always been dealing with strangers all my Real Estate career starting right from sales rep. at commercial office lease department for developer, then working as a Realtor in Centry 21 in Shanghai, now in RE/MAX Calgary. I really appreciate strangers put their trust in me with one of the biggest expenses decisions in their life. That is why I always try to put my little selfish desire away but to put theirs first :):). This couple is one of those clients. We put an offer on new home in Carrington, but eventually bought one in Douglasdale. 

I wish buyers could have trusted me more on choosing inspector as wife chose his co-worker, yeah a inspector. I always wonder he is a co-worker or a inspector, but he is co-worker & inspector. Anyway, I was not impressed by his job which only make mine a little easier as we negotiate based on inspection report. 

As long as I have done my due diligence, I always feel relief. Thank you so much, Mr. & Ms. buyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment